Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Galactus"

"Dr Giggles" and I headed down to PS on Friday to scout out this SDCC 2010 exclusive 19" figure. It looked awesome but I was in two minds as to whether to fork out my hard earnt $ to get it.
By a twist of fate, I changed my mind and I immediately grabbed this figure at CSC today. "Dr Giggles" was kind enough to transport this dude back to the safety of my living room.
The figure comes with an amazing box that encloses the carded figure. The card is an exact replica of the standard Marvel figure cards but in a larger scale. Here I have my 3.75" greyscale "Captain America" in front of the 19" "Galactus" to illustrate the enormous form.
Did I mention that "Galactus" has a button on his chest that you can press? His eyes light up and he speaks upon pressing that said button.

No comments :

Post a Comment