Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Killer Moth"

Initially found this "Batman" villain lame and cheesy because of his candy stripe suit. I started to change my mind after researching this character. Due to the use of transparent rubber bands to secure the figure inside the packaging, the figure's right hand was a bit bent when taken out but the fig was either wise in pretty good condition with minor stains.
"Kalibak" is the C&C of this wave. I also own the "Hawkman" figure from this series and I had previously sold the "Kalibak" arm to "Toy Realm". This left me in a predicament as a result because "Killer Moth" came with the body of "Kalibak". I sheepishly bought back the arm that I sold "Toy Realm" at an inflated price together with the other arm and the right leg. I'm short of the left leg. Hmmmmm.

No comments :

Post a Comment