Monday, November 29, 2010

"Secret files: Mr Freeze"

I already owned this character prior to securing this version. I decided to get this classic look to compliment the modern and bulkier variant I already had on display.
The card was already creased when I collected it and I decided to take the fig out. The helmet is detachable and this is a nice differentiation. The smaller weapon is also a nice change from the huge cannon held by the other make.
I retook "Catwoman" with her goggles up to show her eyes and bangs. "Two-Face" is still my favourite "Batman" baddie of all. My "Batman Rogues Gallery" is slowly becoming more complete. I'm keenly awaiting the arrival of "Man-Bat" and my custom "Joker". I'm also searching for the "Poison Ivy" from the "Secret Files" series. I need to find a good "Penguin" too.

No comments :

Post a Comment