Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Ultimate Hulk"

Paid "David" from "Invasion Toys" for this monster last Thursday but only collected it today. It was worth the wait as this fig is awesome and it has a better skin tone compared to the earlier version which was known to resemble a sunburnt "Grey Hulk". For his size, he is surprisingly light. This is my only complaint regarding the fig. Oh!!! The twisties they used to secure the fig in the packaging gave me fits!!! By the time I managed to unwind them, I will covered in perspiration. I wish they would do away with them.
"Stan Lee" intended the "Incredible Hulk" to be grey when he created this character. However, issues with maintaining a consistent colour on the comic pages resulted in the legend changing the character's skin to the now trademark green.

No comments :

Post a Comment