Monday, March 5, 2012

"Marvel Legends: Spider-Woman"

A "Marvel Legends" fig that I bought together with "Wonder Man" from the same "eBay" seller. I was motivated to buy her because she is a key character in "The Secret Invasion" storyline and "Boog Nice" loves this fig.
The packaging wasn't mint afterall as I found a hole in it whilst taking pics. That changed my mind about keeping the figure MISB. I thought of posing her with "Loki" but realised that was not wise because her right leg is very loose. I ended up placing her on a flight stand.
I would have to say I'm disappointed with the figure. Besides the loose leg, her torso joint and wrist joints are horrible. This is my least favourite "Marvel Legends" figure of all-time. I'm thinking of selling her together with the "Modok" BAF head.

No comments :

Post a Comment