Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Marvel Select: Dr Doom"

I own the "Legends" version and definitely prefer that one. The only incentive to purchase this was the throne prop which I have seen featured in numerous A.C.B.A. displays.
I hunted down this set and get it today from a local seller who happened to leave near my neighbourhood. I went down to collect it and the blister packaging was very dirty. My fingers turned black and sticky upon handling the packaging. I came home and left the bundle on my floor. If this had been in a store, I wouldn't have touched it with a pole.
However, the contents were in good condition and I had fun creating this display. I envisioned this scene immediately when I had made up my mind to purchase this. I will try to sell the "Dr Doom" figure as it is hardly articulated.

No comments :

Post a Comment