Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Minimates: Trenchcoat Thing & Doombot"

Was inspired by this vid to mix and match 6" figs with "Minimates".

Was hunting for a loose 6" "Deadpool" to pair with a "Minimate" version of the same character just like in the vid but was unsuccessful in securing either. Stumbled across a variant "Minimate" version of the "Thing" and decided to pose it with my "Fantastic Four" series "Thing" which was kind of plain in my display with no accessories.
Nothing much to comment about the "Doombot" but the variant "Thing" comes with a pair of sunglasses though it does not stay on his face so I stuck it into his fist instead. I think the outcome is cool. I will continue searching for the "Minimate" version of "Deadpool" and maybe "Spidey" but I'm either wise done with this line.
Not a bad way to end the day considering that I was played out by an "eBay" seller who was supposed to hand over a "Venom" to me this afternoon.

No comments :

Post a Comment