Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Venom"

Got hooked on wanting to do a "Venom" display since viewing this vid.

I was originally supposed to collect "Venom" on Wednesday but eventually collected it yesterday from the seller. He gave me the fig free because he felt bad that I made a wasted trip on Wednesday. Awesome!!! My last addition of 2011.
The fig has minor paint issues on the face but I have no complaints because it is free afterall. The fig came with a stinger tail but I didn't appreciate the look so I chucked the accessory to one side. I originally posed black suited "Spidey" as "Peter Parker" but now have him displayed as "Mac Gargan" from "The Dark Avengers" storyline. I'm keen to explore having a "Dark Avengers" display but characters like "Iron Patriot", "Hawkeye", "The Sentry", "Ares" and "Daken" will be difficult to find.

No comments :

Post a Comment