Sunday, January 1, 2012

Display

My first post of 2012. Wishing all my friends and family an awesome 2012!!!
A quick update with a picture taken in the day to show my display case. One of my earliest additions to my collection... this 10" version of the animated "Hellboy" and is easily one of my fav amongst my display. My "Batman Rogues Gallery" on show and my "X-Men" section.
"Deadman" from the "Brightest Day" series is pending collection from "Dr Giggles". A large package comprising of a "Frost Giant", "Joker" from "The Secret Files" series, "New Krypton: Superman" and "Last Son: Zod" will be arriving soon. "Colossus" from the "Marvel Select" line is out this month. The new wave of "Marvel Legends" is on the way. As mentioned in my prior post, I want to build a "Dark Avengers" display. Still hunting for a classic "Deadpool" too. "Lady Diva" commented that I do not have enough female figs so more females need to be added.
An exciting year ahead!!! Watch out for more toy posts from me in 2012.

No comments :

Post a Comment