Friday, January 27, 2012

"Marvel Legends: Skrull Soldier & Kree Soldier"

Was inspired by this A.C.B.A. World Championship round 4 submission to purchase a "Skrull".

Got the 2 pack at a bargain price. It was still in package though the card wasn't mint but it didn't matter as I intended to take the "Skrull" out for posing. The detail on the "Skrull" is insane. Nothing much to comment about the "Kree Soldier" other than the fact that it comes with an interchangeable head whilst the "Skrull" has spare arms. I wish that the right rock arm had an elbow joint for dynamism.
"Mindless Spot" is in the midst of making flight stands for me so I am making do with vanilla posing for the moment. I will definitely buy more "Skrulls" if I can get them at reasonable prices. Stay tuned!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment