Friday, January 13, 2012

"Face-off: Kingpin"

The "Daredevil" is one of my fav characters in the "Marvel" universe and to have him isolated in my collection without his arch nemesis has been a bane. I finally secured "Kingpin" today at a reasonable price. He has stains on his white jacket but I guess they add realism to the figure. He is bulky from a "Marvel Legends" perspective but is dwarfed by the massive "Juggernaut" in the background. He scales well with my "Daredevil" from the "Marvel Select" line. I successfully posed "Kingpin" having "Daredevil" in a chokehold and clobbering him. Added a fallen chair in the foreground to depict them rumbling in a room somewhere in "Hell's Kitchen".
The figure came with a black sceptre but is of no use in this scene. The more posing I attempt with "Marvel Legends" figs, the more I realise that "Mattel" really needs to add finger articulation into their "DC Universe Classics" figures for dynamic poses.

No comments :

Post a Comment