Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Green Lantern: Hal Jordan (Power Glow)"

What a mouthful!!! Why the heck do I need another "Hal"??? No reason really. The fig is an interesting variation with the translucent emerald body but the real motivation to buy it was that "David" from "Invasion Toys" offered me the very same fig for S$20 more than "Harris". Hmmmmm... I'm pondering putting this up for sale on "eBay".
The packaging is similar to the "Brightest Day" one with the blister molded in the shape of the "Power Ring". Can't imagine I just noticed that now.
The irony was that I ended up not finding the Ts I wanted and had to venture all the way to "Marina Square" to purchase them.
I should be posting on the "Kingpin" from the "Marvel Legends: Face-off" series later this week after I collect it.

No comments :

Post a Comment