Monday, January 23, 2012

"Marvel Legends: Iceman"

Haul of the day. I was trolling "eBay" and came across "Iceman" for sale but he was only available as a bundle with "Nightcrawler". The bundle price was reasonable so I got both figs.
My fav "X-Men" character growing up. "Cyclops" is cool because he can shoot lasers from his eyes but a man whose whole body is ice?!?!?! It is a pity that he is under-utilised in the "X-Men" storyline in recent times.
He came with the original base but the design is awkward. It was close to impossible to use both the pegs for his feet and position his hands into the "ice". After trying different poses, I resorted to taking down the ice platform and just have him standing on the "Sentinel" hand. This is temporary as I have devised a new setup.
I am hoping they re-release this character with a new sculpt.

No comments :

Post a Comment