Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Thor Comic Series: Loki"

"Package!!!"... quoting the signature cry of "Boog Nice" when he films new arrivals. This was a "Walmart" exclusive and it naturally took me forever to get my hands on this fig but it was worth the wait. The only annoyance was that "Walmart" had a clearance on this immediately after I paid for it on "eBay". Being the "klutz" that I am, I promptly dropped the fig on my marble floor whilst attempting to take him out of the postage packaging and I was lucky to escape with no damage. However, one horn is crooked but I'm not sure if it was because of the way the seller packed it.
The face sculpt and details on the body is insane. I do not need to go into details with regards to the notoriously horrible leg joint. I am seriously lacking accessories in my collection and thus was not able to add any effect to his open fist. I noted that most A.C.B.A. guys put the "Iron Fist" accessory into "Loki's" open palm. For the price he was originally retailing for, he should have come with an energy accessory or a weapon. I seriously need to source for energy accessories. I inserted "Loki" into this scene with his brother "Thor" and "Hulk" to create the perception that he is manipulating "Hulk" like a puppet and "Thor" attempting to pacify an agitated "Hulk".
My fav new fig thus far in 2012. The year is young and I have more goodies on the way.

No comments :

Post a Comment